Labels

Friday, September 27, 2013

What's in My Purse

It's time for a "what's in my purse" post.  Granted, I edited it slightly.  Y'all don't want to see my old receipts, folded up recipes or gum trash.  So, without further ado, here are the contents of my purse, all nicely labeled.  This picture actually makes my purse look pretty organized...I kinda like it!



1. My lady bag.  Filled with shark week items and various lipsticks and hand sanitizer.
2. Sunglasses.  I got this pair at Ride the Ducks while on our honeymoon in Branson.  They finally gave out just last week.  :(
3. Various pens and a pencil.  No choir person goes around without a pencil in their purse.  Just me?
4. With my terrible allergies, a pack of tissue is a must!
5. Glasses case.  I finally have a pair of scratch free, nice glasses.  I plan on keeping them that way!
6. My wallet.  I might have overstuffed it a little... I also got this while on our honeymoon.  I got it at Dick's     .5 and .10 store.  Always a fond memory going in there!
7. A notebook to take notes in church and to jot down my random ideas.  Bought for me by Mama.
8. A card with the location of our new Community Group with Church on the Move.
9. A Victoria's Secret coupon!!
10. Taurus 38 handgun.  I'm pretty proud of it.  I recently got my open carry license and shortly after that, for my birthday Hubby got me this cute but accurate .38!  A girl's gotta be protected.
11. Assorted lipglosses and lipstick.
12. Paint samples.  I think this is the color I want to paint one of our guest bathroom's walls as an accent wall.
13. And last, but not least, a roll of mints.  Having a big customer service job, it's important to keep your breath refreshed and pleasant.


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment