Labels

Monday, September 23, 2013

Breakin Out Fall Clothes

 So with Fall officially upon us, that means I get to break out the layers, scarves and boots indicative of Fall weather!  The mornings have been a crisp 61 degrees.  Perfect for cups of coffee with toasted bagels and pumpkin creamcheese.  (Which is a super simple recipe: I just started off with 4oz cream cheese then stirred in about two heaping spoonfuls of pumpkin filling, dashes of nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and a little pumpkin pie spices.  Mix it all up and voila!)

  Today, I got to do some more job training for school, but instead of teaching 2-5 year olds, we started off teaching lap babies and preschoolers. Let me tell you, they are so precious.  I was the shiny new toy that they all wanted to sit next to.  Some of the teachers told me that the outfit I was wearing (pictured below,) looked like something straight off of Pinterest.  I took that as a big compliment!  I'm trying to start accessorizing more and fancying things up, hence the numerous bracelets I was wearing.  I'm trying combos out to see what works and what doesn't.  It's been a fun process!








And Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment