Labels

Friday, September 13, 2013

The Burgundy Pants

In one of my Pinterest cruisings I ran across a picture of a pair of beautiful maroon/burgundy pants.  It then became my mission to find comparable pants to add to my Fall wardrobe since they were sooo pretty.  These pants are so comfy and stylish at the same time.  I think they're almost like a stretchy polyester type of material but I love them.  I paired them with a cream top from Ann Taylor (that I got while on our honeymoon) and gray snakeskin shoes from Targe.  I think the shirt looks fine with it, a safe choice, but isn't as pop-y as I'd like.  That will be the next thing to find.  These aren't going to be the last you see of these pants!




Shirt: Ann Taylor; Pants: Sams Club (Who knew!  Sams has some great clothes!) Shoes: Target; Necklace: Sam Moon; Assorted bracelets: Forever 21, Sam Moon; Purse: Sam Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment