Labels

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Green Barn

Last weekend my husband and I went to a place called 'The Green Barn Shop.'  It is a scavengers paradise!  There is stuff in any direction you look and it goes on and on.  We found some great stuff.  And the owner has really good prices.  I actually didn't get to see everything.  There are several little sheds and trailers to go through, along with an unlit barn.  Hubby and I had to use flashlights to go through it.  I got freaked out by finding a spider and couldn't continue on.  But there looked to be some great stuff hidden in the shadows! We will have to go back.  There was so much more to see and they get new stuff in every day!  We spent probably an hour or more there.  It's located in Sand Springs, behind the Wal-Mart off of Highway 97.  It was quite an experience.  Be sure when you go to wear long pants and sturdy walking shoes.  No open toed sandals.  There's stuff you have to walk on and weeds to walk through to get to all of the locations.





{All of this, plus 10 mason glass jars with handles, and a mid sized window for only $25!}

                                           {Great yardsale find the same day.  $0.25 a piece!}

{One of my Green Barn purchases.  I bought some flowers to put in it and gave it to Sister to put on her new dining room table, which I will be making a post about later t his week or this weekend!}

No comments:

Post a Comment