Labels

Thursday, September 19, 2013

For These Things, I am Thankful

 It's time for a thankful post.  God has been so good to us.  A lot has happened in the past couple of years.  Big life changes.  Graduating from college, getting married to the love of my life, adopting a puppy, starting a new job... And through all of this, God has been faithful to provide, encourage and support. As have my Hubby and family.  I have compiled a list of things t hat I'm thankful for.  However, everything I'm thankful for is not confined to this list.  There's so, so much more.  I don't think I could even begin to list the number of things I'm thankful for.  The little things.  I'm thankful for sunrise and sunsets (even if I'm not up early enough to see the sunsets,) coffee, the diversity of people, flowers, smells, technology (sometimes..,) Fall, cool weather, different climates, the United States, freedom, good friends, and I could go on and on.  Here are a few of the big (and little) things:

 {I'm thankful for marrying the best, most handsomest man in the world.  My best friend.  He makes me so happy, takes care of me, is godly, caring, innovative, handy...and I could go on and on for him as well.}

{I am thankful for getting to spend time with Hubby. I love going out places with him{.  I love being in his presence.  I love talking to him.  I wish I could be around him more.  Like, all the time!}

{I'm thankful for our family.  This is us way back in the day.  Okay, not that back in the day.  This was probably taken when I was in middle school.  We had to walk past several prairies before we got to the two room school house.  And in the snow!  Actually...this was one of those pictures taken at Silver Dollar City I believe.  Haha.  Makes for a good story though!}

{My family is great.  They's fun, supportive, loving, giving... Love you guys!}


{I'm thankful for our puppy! Bandit. He's so spoiled.  We adopted him from the ASPCA.  Next week will mark one year that we've had him.  He has been such a joy in our lives.  He's exuberant when we come home, sad when we leave, excited to do things with us.  He's silly, he's precious, he's one of a kind!}

{I'm thankful for the miracle of a tree or plant springing out of a little seed, a big seed, anything coming out of a little ball that looks like a clump of dirt.  This is the avocado tree I'm growing.  I'll have to put a tutorial up later about how to grow a tree from the pit. It's pretty neat actually.  It seems to take forever.  But it's worth the wait.  It has even more leaves on it now that in does in the last picture in the series.}

What are you all thankful for?




No comments:

Post a Comment