Labels

Friday, November 1, 2013

Waving Goodbye

 And so we wave goodbye to the close of another fun Halloween season.  I got ready for work early today so began the process of removing some of my Halloween decorations and preparing them to be packed up for another 325 days until next September. (Halloween decorations go up mid September at our house.)  I put out the one thanksgiving decoration I have.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

    Next begins the process of sorting through Christmas decorations, (I know, I know, I did the unthinkable and mentioned Halloween and Christmas in the same post,) deciding what to keep and what I can share with my sister and her new apartment.  Finding things to add and sorting through the numerous Christmas craft projects that I would like to do.  Not to mention the list of inside winter projects that Husband and I have lined up. (Built in bookcases and built in entertainment center?!?!)  It will all be a fun process.  For some reason I am already in the Thanksgiving/Christmas spirit, but don't worry, I'm not quite to the point yet that I'll start the non stop Christmas music.

                                             {A Peacock, a kitty cat, and a marathon runner!}


                                         {Miss Farmers.  Yes, I had a midday costume change...}

{I had a delicious bowl of assorted chocolates all ready for trick-or-treaters last night.  We had none!!  I was very sad.  I had put up purple lights around our front door and everything.  *sigh* guess that just means more chocolate for us!  (Like we need it...)}

No comments:

Post a Comment