Labels

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bring on the Cheer



 Though today isn't as gloomy as the past two days have been I still dressed the coziest I've dressed all week.  Checkered flannel shirt under a cozy sweater, paired with a pencil skirt, boots and my favorite coat.  As you can see in the background, I've already begun putting up Christmas decorations! Yes, I'm one of those.  One  of those that puts up Christmas decor as soon as Halloween is over.  I just love it!  It makes me so happy.  You can't listen to Christmas music or put up Christmas decor and be sad.  It brings great cheer and joy.  All of the evergreen garland, red bows, raffia, snowmen, Santa Clause figurines...ah!

The dining room has, once again become the holiday decor headquarters.  I haven't quite gotten to the point to having everything out of tubs yet.  I want the decorating process to be special.  Filled with Christmas music, warmth and hot apple cider, not put it up as quickly as possible.  




As I've said before, I have lots of new ideas to implement this year.  I hope to step up my Christmas decor and take it to the. next. level.  Oh yeah!  I look forward to being able to share it with all of you.  Thank you for reading along!


2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! My 3 Christmas totes are red! We got them all out today! You should have been my daughter! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, technically I am your daughter-in-law. So it works out! Y'all should move here.

      Delete