Labels

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!





 {This is an idea I saw on Junky, Funky, Rusty, and Re-purposed by Sue's Facebook page.  This is my version of it.  My favorite thing about this display?  The wine glasses,  and ornaments were from the Dollar Store. (As are the candles and greenery in the next picture and numerous other things I'm using.  They've really stepped up their merchandising game!!)  So far, our formal living room  is the only common room not yet decorated.  I thought I would do a different style of Christmas decorating for each room, but so far they're all kind of blending together.  For the most part a lot of our decorations are rustic.  I'm trying to incorporate a few new things.  The rest is just a wait and see what I can find!}




{I'm pretty proud of this centerpiece on our kitchen island, however it's missing something for the middle.  Any ideas??}




 {I just love these little snowflakes that I hung up!  I want to add a little more.  What do y'all think?  I got these curtains at Dollar General.  $5 a panel!!  They're our new Winter/Spring curtains.  Husband and I think they really lighten the place up!  Our Summer/Fall ones are from Bed Bath & Beyond and are orange with brown circles.  We love them!}

Happy Tuesday, y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment