Labels

Friday, November 15, 2013

My Week at a Glance

As I move into having been at my job for a year next week, I get overjoyed at the little things.  Things that make my job easier.  Such as this headset that i got to set up yesterday.  I was a little skeptical at first, but after that first call from a client, I was in love!  With the headset.  Hands-free.  Mostly.  I do have to drag my finger up and push a little button on the earpiece to answer the phone.  That's ok.  It gets my little finger some extra exercise aside from typing on the keyboard all day.

    After one call, I was hooked!  There's a little box with an arm on it that attaches to the phone and lifts up the receiver when I answer it.  Caught me off guard at first since it was my first time to use a headset and didn't know what to expect.  As I said, it's the little things.  It allows me to immediately start typing when a client calls in without having to juggle the phone on my shoulder at the risk of dropping it. (Which I've done a couple of times.)  Plus, I think it makes me look a little more professional!  What do you think?



Tuesday was a very important day: voting day! My voter registration was the last thing I forgot to change when I got married.  Luckily I smarted up the day before and thought to get a temporary voter i.d. and update everything so I could vote.  





Last night was a fun night!  Husband, Grandma, Sister and I got together for dinner at Mexicali in downtown Tulsa.  The food was, as always amazing!  I got the breaded tilapia fish tacos with cabbage relish, avocado, pico de gallo and a delicious, sweet mango pico de gallo.  Ah, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it!  Grandma, Sister and I then went and saw Irving Berlin's White Christmas at the PAC.  It was a wonderful show!  Great music, beautiful staging, costumes and lots of dancing!  They had spectacular tap numbers that made me want to get up and dance...if I knew how to tap or dance...

  It was a good time spent with some of my family.  I enjoy doing that a lot, spending time with family.  Our parents were on a cruise, having left last Saturday and getting back last night.  It was good being able to welcome them back after we got back after the show. I miss my family when they are gone!

  I hope you all have a happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment