Labels

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Selfie Tuesday


I'm trying to get more organized with my posts.  I apologize for my absence late last week.  I had a couple of training days for a new program at work and was away from any computers.  But I promise I am trying to get more organized.  I am planning on coming out with some good posts soon that I know you'll enjoy seeing!  But until then, here's a couple of selfies!  This is one of my new favorite shirts and necklace.  The necklace was one of the finds that came with the house.  As you might have seen in an older post, the storage shed in our backyard was crammed with stuff.  This necklace was in one of the drawers of t he jewelry armoire.

                                                              Happy Tuesday, all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment