Labels

Monday, October 28, 2013

Red Phone Booth- A Tardis?









What a good weekend!  Got some shopping in with mom and one of our dear friends, had a concert, attended our other church's Fall Fest and got crafty. (I'll show pictures once it's completely done!)

  I was excited to break out one of my Halloween shirts.  I don't know why I haven't been wearing these all month.  Last night, I broke out my little orange and black owl nightie shorts.  The shirt I'm wearing in these pictures is one of my favorite ones.  I got it at Target back when they had really cool Halloween shirts.  I haven't seen many like this in a while.  Then again, I kind of stopped looking when I didn't find any cool holiday shirts two years in a row.
  The green upholstery-looking coat I got from Wal*mart yeeears ago.  I haven't found one like it since.  I snatched it up while I could.  the first coat I picked up to try on like it, I stuck my hands in the pockets and found a couple of pills. *gross*  But that didn't deter me from such an awesome coat.  I simply chose a different one from the rack.  Problem solved.  It actually came with a detachable faux fur collar that I stopped wearing because I felt a little ridiculous wearing it.  Maybe since my style and tastes have changed I can try it again.  Now all I have to do is find it...

                                                3 days til Halloween, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment