Labels

Saturday, October 26, 2013

More of Merona













I'm taking this time to introduce the newest member of my accessory family, this Merona purse from Target.  I love it. I can fit everything in it; a pharmacy, a library, a cosmetic counter and of course my trusty Taurus .380. Paired with a good comfy outfit in which to run some errands.

In other news, I can't believe Halloween is next week!!  I have a few exterior decorations out.  The black cat in the window with the pumpkin holds a special place in my heart.  It was made by my grandpa, who has since gone to be with the Lord several years past.  I still miss him.  This is one of the fun little reminders that I have of him.  I love breaking it out every year.

I hope you all have a fun Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment