Labels

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to Meee

    I am so blessedto have such great family and friends.  They really made me feel celebrated!  My celebrating started last week actually with an early birthday present from Hubby!  I decided not to include a picture of it, but I can tell you that it was a very snazzy Taurus 380 handgun!  We got to go shooting the first day I got it.  It handled so well, and I was so pleased with it, that I dreamt about it that night!  My license has not yet arrived in the mail, but it should any day now! 
    Tuesday night we went to Billy Ray's Catfish and BBQ with my family and a couple of close friends.  I will be including pictures from that later.  My parents were so sweet and got me a pair of pearl cluster earringsthat I'd been wanting for a while from the Vintage Pearl!  Grandma gave me some hand crocheted owls that I'd been admiring at her house and several others gave me such thoughtful gifts. 
This is a funny card that my friend Shurayah gave me at work.






All ofthe wonderful cards I got from my loved ones. 







And Shurayah decorated my office so everyone would know it was my birthday.  Haha.




On the upper right, a delicious Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake that shurayah made for my birthday.

I finally got Hubby to sit down and watch our wedding video together.  The video was so sweet to watch.  I still can't hardly listen to any of our wedding songs without tearing up. Today marks 6 wonderful months of marriage!  I couldn't be more happy with Hubby! 

The last picture is the delicious Tempura Cheesecake from Sushi Hanna  that they brought out for my birthday.  It was so delicious!  Unfortunately we were running behind and I had to take it to go.  Hubby and I sure have enjoyed munching on it. 

All in all it was a wonderful birthday week!  Thursday, our whole office went out for lunch at Los Cabos to also celebrate the other two birthdays we this past week we'd had in the office.  It was a good finish to a perfect week!

No comments:

Post a Comment