Labels

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Things I love


It's been awhile since I last posted.  I have learned a lot about computers in the past few days.  1. I learned that before I upgrade my windows explorer to the newest version, I should first make sure my work systems are compatible.  2. It's harder to downgrade than upgrade. and 3. System restore is one of the greatest tools of the computer system.  That being said, I wish to share a slew of other things that I love.
   First thing up is my hubby!  We got married November 10, 2012 at Olivet Baptist Church.  He has made me such a happy woman.  He is so loving, caring, talented, handsome, giving...the list could go on and on.


Next thing up is family.  They are so precious to me.  Sister, Mama, Dad, Grandma and Hubby.  They have all  been so supportive.  They come to all of my concerts and shows, even when they were in Edmond and Oklahoma City.  They are giving, loving, godly people.  I love spending time with them.  We eat dinner (Sunday lunch) there every Sunday after church.  It has been an enjoyable tradition since before I was born!  I wouldn't be who I am today without them.


Bandit!  We adopted him and brought him home from the SPCA in September 2012.  He is so precious.  He has such a unique personality that takes after us, his mommy and daddy.  Here he is keeping an eye on me one night while I stayed up late, reading.  He does that periodically.    If I stay up past Hubby, he'll go to bed with him, but come out and check on me periodically.  He's such a protector.

I love Grumpy Cat.  He makes me laugh.  This is one of my favorite Grumpy Cat pictures.





Other things that make me happy are good friends.  This is from one of my wedding portraits shoots.  It all started when Shurayah (friend in picture with me) was adjusting my neckline.  Her husband (Tyler, our photographer) looked over and for some reason thought she was choking me.  He must have thought we were trouble makers or something. (completely inaccurate. ;)  )  So there was nothing left to do but to reenact what he was accusing us of.  Thus, the resulting picture!  I love laughing and hanging and goofing off with friends.  It keeps one happy, healthy and well...happy!

One last thing to add to the list.  I love Dunkin' Donuts.  Edmond got one the month before I moved back to Tulsa.  I regret that I did not take advantage of it while I could.  Unfortunately, Tulsa has yet to jump on the Dunk' Donuts bandwagon.  They have excellent selections of coffee and delicious donuts.  Sorry Daylight Donuts.  You're good too, though.  But Daylight, you don't have delicious iced coffee.  I'm pretty partial to iced coffee.  That's another thing I love: Coffee.  Yes, Coffee with a capital 'C'.  So this picture is kind of two-in-one.  Coffee and donuts. And by donuts, I mean douGHnuts.  (I once lost an 8th grade spelling bee because of that word.  All of these places thinking they're clever in cleverly shortening words or spelling them in quirky ways to stand out.  I'm afraid it will teach people to misspell things.  Like doughnuts.  Now I want iced coffee and donuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment