Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Twinkies

Let me just say that I love accidental Twinkies.  And I'm not talking about the delicious cream filled yellow things.  One thing that makes my heart smile is showing up to work and seeing that one of my best friends, Shurayah is wearing a very similar outfit.  It's as if we are sometimes on the same wavelength!  Today was one such day.

We decided that I was the country version and she was the rocker version with my cowboyboots and her studded ones.

Her brother showed up with a pleasant surprise!  It was a joy to see how much Shuraya's face lit up when this little cutie rounded the corner into her office.  Shurayah's brother found Snowflake under his car at the mall last night while it was snowing such cold wet snow.  He heard whining, looked down and there she was.  We could not get enough of her!  I hope that she gets to come over soon.  I know that her and our puppy, Bandit will fall instantly in love and become inseparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment