Labels

Monday, June 17, 2013

I Love My Daddy


Happy Father's Day!!  Let me start off by saying that I love my daddy!  That's right, I'm 27 years old and still call him daddy.  I don't think I will ever be too old to call him that.  Daddy is such an endearing name.  It encompasses how much I love him, look up to him and appreciate him.  I have included some growing up moments with Daddy.  Pictures from our summer trips to North Carolina (which I haven't been able to go on in a couple of years because of having a bnig girl job,) taking our gun safety class together, buying fireworks to bring back to OK, and one of my favorite Daddy moments: him giving me away at my wedding. 

At a glass works shop at Wilmington's Cotton Exchange Shops.
(That wooden armadilla on the top shelf is Cora the Armadilla; our trip mascott that year.)


< Dad, Nan Sarah and I at her home in South Carolina.


>Buying fireworks accross the state line on our way home from NC.
                            Such a sweet, sweet moment in all our lives: the day I became a Linde.

No comments:

Post a Comment