Labels

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Weekend at A Glance

Here are a few things that were the highlight of my weekend!!  Good food, good friends, good cleaning...



       (Breakfast with Hubby buffet at Ollie's Station)
(Finally getting the big basket of wedding items off the table and putting them in our cedar chest, which has become sort of the wedding chest.  Lol)


(Going to the Plant and Herb Festival in Jenks.  Hubby was so nice and drove me!!)

(Pretty hanging basket from Riddle's Plant Farm.)


(Playing with Hubby and Bandit in bakyard in the puuuurrrfect weather!)
(A buffet fit for royalty at Grandma's last Sunday!  Grilled burgers and chicken, sliced potatoes, homemade coleslaw.  Mm-mm!)


(Our makeup giudes for the opera, Aida with Tulsa Opera.)
(The Egyptian results!  Such a fun production to be a part of! I will actually be auditioning for Tulsa Opera in a couple of weeks, about which I am very excited!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment