Labels

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year is Upon Us

I can't believe that tomorrow we will stop writing 2013 and commence writing 2014.  It does not feel like a year has gone by already. This year has been filled with so many new and wonderful things.  God has blessed us so much this year.  I am so incredibly thankful for all that He has done.


I was in my first mainstage opera with Tulsa Opera through TOC...


Traveled to Boston/Vermont/New Hampshire for my first time, with my wonderful husband and got to spend time with his amazing family!...


Celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary...



Got my very own concealable handgun for my birthday...



Witnessed beautiful snow and got to enjoy half a snow day...


Got to be a blessing to others and ourselves while volunteering at Church on the Move's Christmas Train...


 Spent tons of time with my Handsome Husband...



Finally got my dream red leather jacket (Thank you, Husband!!)...

...and so many more things!!  Thank you to those that lent to a fantastic 2013!  I couldn't have done it without you.  Your memory will live on in my heart.  I hope to make 2014 and even better year!  

Happy New Year, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment