Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Details, Details!

So as I said, I was going to share how I was pulling in all of my colors.  I am going to begin with my favorite color!  Since I had begun dreaming of getting married, I'd always said my colors were going to be teal and mustard seed yellow.  Fall had such wonderful colors to offer (!!) but I couldn't let go of my Teal.  I am 
hoping to pull in the teal in the bridesmaids dresses.


Something along these lines.  A tea length dress is a classic length dress.  I didn't want anything dragging the ground, nor did I want shorty dresses above the knee, especially since November has cooler weather.  So a tea length is a happy medium!


Of course, I'm not going to do this exact thing, but maybe to pull in the brown, I want clear jars with items such as cinnamon, walnuts...and what other brown things are there?  I am also hoping to include grapevine wreaths, such as these:
But a variation.  I bought grapevine leaves, painted a 'D' and an 'S' orange, and am going to hang them in the middle of the wreaths instead and make some sort of orange and cream ribbon bow at  the top.  I'll try to upload pictures later.  All of the pictures that I have uploaded so far are from pinterest.com.  (I am obsessed with this website and spend hours on it)
I think I might have gotten carried away and just threw all of the colors together, but there you have it.  More to come!  

1 comment:

  1. And I was unclear as to what was to become of those clear jars. I myself am actually uncertain. I think I have a different idea for centerpieces so maybe these could be spread around...the reception table. Or the table where the guest book, pictures of us, or cards go.

    ReplyDelete