Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wreath Attempt

As has been happening more frequently, I was in a crafty mood today.  These wreaths and their letters have been sitting in my room for weeks now, so today I decided to experiment with them.  I hopped on over to Hancock Fabrics and bought a couple of spools of ribbon and whipped out my needle, thread and hot glue gun! Now I have never claimed to be a great bow crafter, so this is a rough attempt.  Maybe I will drop the bow and just go with some nice orange and cream flowers or something.  This bow just doesn't hold me.  But I just thought I would share this first attempt with you all!  I hung it on my front door so it would get the best light.I am going to have to rethink this.  Then again, I didn't expect to be wowed on my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment